SMART CONTRACT EXPERT
We are looking for experienced smart contract developer for Rockaway Blockchain Fund – Venture Capital firm focused on the blockchain industry. The role will take full end-to-end responsibility for conducting technical due diligence and active participation of investment opportunities.
- Ability to structure, analyze and synthesize complex problems.
- IT background, degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Entrepreneurship and drive (curiosity-driven, not searching for easy way out).
- Autonomous in taking ownership and at the same time team player.
- Experience in tier one smart contract security audit firms.
- Established network and relationships with technical founders, blockchain and DeFi experts.
- Develop technical due diligence framework for assessing quality of the development teams.
- Take ownership of technical due diligence in the investment process.
- Perform code reviews, reviews of 3rd party security audits and analyze technical documentation.
- Conduct research on new trends, approaches and tools in development of decentralized applications (e.g. IDEs, automation, continuous integration and architecture frameworks).
- Define and oversee active participation in the blockchain networks of our portfolio companies’ post-investment (e.g. token design, governance, trading, market making, providing liquidity, staking, community building).
- Be at the forefront of crypto innovation and DeFi.
- Work with top global blockchain investors (e.g. Polychain, Dragonfly, Mike Arrington).
- Unlimited room to grow, you will become thought leader in the blockchain industry.
- Flexible working environment (location, hours).
- Work with a rockstar team ;-)
- Performance-based compensation structure.