SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ThreatMark is a young Venture Capital-backed company building its success on revolutionary technology fighting fraud and cyber threats in online environment. We are building unique behavioral biometry-augmented fraud detection systems based on latest AI. Threatmark products have been fully designed and developed internally and represent a true global disruption in cyber-security. They are currently successfully sold to financial institutions, incl. banks, but may be applicable in a variety of other online threat and fraud detection situations.
We currently seek a key member of the management team: a Senior Business Development Manager that takes no mercy in CEE region, to focus on fraud detection markets.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a senior person with strong personal and organizational skillset who will lead and manage Threatmark business development activities via direct and partner sales, and will lead our marketing activities to expand and successfully present and position our products and solutions in the European market.
Duties of the role:
- Identifying leads and opportunities for our products within the European financial institutions (bank) sector.
- Managing the whole sales process with successful closing.
- Building relationships with new and existing clients and business partners.
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Supervising research into organizations and individuals online (incl. on social media) to identify potential new markets for new products.
Requirements of the role:
- Long and proven experience in B-2-B sales of technology products on European markets.
- In-depth knowledge of Fraud detection and IT Security beneficial.
- Experience in banking beneficial.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven experience of sales to CTO / COO level.
- Open-mind approach to identification of new ideas and issues where our products may be applied.
- Creative talents and ability to solve tough problems.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.