Marketing & Communication Manager for Colours of Ostrava
Your role will be to develop and implement effective marketing strategies to promote the festival, increase attendance, and enhance the overall brand image. You will also be responsible for managing communication channels to engage with festival-goers, artists, sponsors, and the media.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience in marketing, preferably in the entertainment or event industry.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, digital marketing strategies, and social media platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and ability to develop innovative marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in project management and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills to measure campaign performance and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Familiarity with SEO techniques, content management systems, and web analytics tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, sponsors, vendors, and external stakeholders.
Develop Marketing Strategy:
- Collaborate with the festival organizers to establish marketing goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research to identify target demographics and understand their preferences.
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan that includes advertising, digital marketing, public relations, and social media campaigns.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and track marketing metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
Execute Marketing Campaigns:
- Oversee the implementation of marketing activities to ensure consistent messaging and branding.
- Coordinate with internal teams, external agencies, and vendors to execute marketing campaigns within allocated budgets and timelines.
- Utilize various marketing channels such as print media, radio, television, online advertising, social media, and influencer partnerships to reach the target audience.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data, and make adjustments to optimize results.
Manage Digital Presence:
- Develop and maintain a strong online presence for the festival through the website, social media platforms, email marketing, and mobile apps.
- Create engaging content, including blog posts, articles, videos, and visuals to promote the festival and build anticipation.
- Monitor social media channels and respond to inquiries, comments, and feedback promptly.
- Implement SEO strategies and optimize online content to improve search engine rankings.
Public Relations and Media:
- Cultivate relationships with media outlets, journalists, bloggers, and influencers to secure media coverage and maximize exposure.
- Write and distribute press releases, media kits, and other promotional materials.
- Coordinate press conferences, interviews, and media appearances for festival organizers, artists, and sponsors.
- Act as the festival's spokesperson and handle media inquiries and crisis communications.
Sponsorship and Partnership:
- Identify and approach potential sponsors, partners, and collaborators to secure financial support and enhance the festival's offerings.
- Develop sponsorship packages and negotiate contracts with sponsors.
- Collaborate with sponsors and partners to execute mutually beneficial marketing initiatives.
- Ensure sponsor obligations are fulfilled, and provide post-event reports to sponsors.