Online marketing is currently undergoing a major transformation. What used to drive long-term growth, no longer does in today’s increasingly AI-driven world. Our marketing insights and automation application, Samba.ai, helps deliver that transformation to businesses around the world through its utilization of advanced machine learning algorithms that analyze customer behavior in real-time and deliver marketing that is optimized and personalized for each and every customer. Samba is rapidly expanding worldwide and we’re looking for a Content Strategist to help strengthen our Consultancy department. Managing all written materials created for business purposes, including online guides, articles, social media posts, and client case studies, this individual will generate content that contributes to building and supporting our brand & communication strategy.As part of this, a major responsibility will be to manage and deliver upon an editorial calendar and perform regular related activities, such as tracking content engagement, generating new content ideas, preparing our monthly newsletter, and more.If you have creative ideas about how to approach and engage with our target audience (i.e. Marketing Managers, CMOs, etc.) and have experience working with new content mediums, we’d like to meet you.
- Loves data-driven marketing and promoting brand values in today's highly-competitive world.
- Can effectively manage an editorial calendar and ensure timely publication.
- Effectively work with individual writers on blog posts.
- Recommend new content mediums & topics.
- Create a style guide to use as a reference.
- Manage and maintain social media and blog posts.
- Conduct keyword analysis and SEO research for proposed content.
- Collaborate with graphics-responsible on relevant. illustrations/graphics.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas about trending topics.
Please share a portfolio or links to your published work along with your application.
- Ideally, a degree in Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven experience as Content Manager or in a similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles, along with a description of the strategy behind them.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz, Google keyword planner, etc.).
- Highly proficient in both writing and editing in English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Permanent job contract, located in our Prague-based office (Prague 4, Pražského Povstání).
- Performance bonuses.
- Possibility to grow into Brand Strategy Consultant role.
- Relaxed, respectful working environment.
- Complete support in maximizing your success.