ACCOUNTING AND TREASURY MANAGER
For one of our businesses, we are looking for a positive and goal-oriented individual who will drive financial reporting and accounting compliance as well as manage cash management functions.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with CAS and IFRS.
- Interface with external auditors.
- Managing tax reporting compliance.
- Managing cash management functions including daily cash. Management and operational cash flow forecasting.
- Monitoring and managing the organization’s bank relationships and liquidity management.
- Reporting to and communication with shareholders.
- Driving development and automation of accounting and reporting.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Minimum 4 years practical experience in financial reporting or audit.
- Proven competence in IFRS and CAS standards.
- Strong data analytics capabilities: Capable of preparing complex analyses and financial models, data programming skills appreciated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: Can interact and build strong relationships with various departments (Finance, Sales, Operations, HR) and different levels, including Top Management.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Pragmatic, results focused management environment.
- Opportunity for self-development in digitization of finance.
- Opportunity to grow within theRockaway Capital portfolio of businesses.