We are looking for someone who will join our four-member Real Estate team as a Project Manager. We will entrust you with a specific project either in Czech Republic or abroad, which you will be fully responsible for.
About the job
As a Real Estate Project Manager, you will be in charge of your own investment project and will cover its every aspect. You will also assist in strategic planning, financial analysis/administration, and design and development of investment project.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Engineering, Real Estate, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience within the real estate investment, development, project management or equivalent industry.
- Experience in conceptualizing, project planning, design development and project management of real estate projects.
- Experience in real estate project management.
- Master's degree, or MBA
- Ability to translate ideas and capabilities into effective initiatives.
- Ability to understand/prepare valuation reports and models.
- Manage an investment project in its every phase – scouting, pre-development, development, operation and divestment.
- Prepare presentations for executives and articulate project visions.
- Evaluate an investment project or provide input for valuators.
- Communicate with banks and provide necessary documents for financing.
- Co-ordinate all sub/contractors during development phase of a project.
- Communicate/present project´s KPIs.
- Support internal teams during divestment phase.